The group "RobinZon", attached at Culture home of Ichim, in Siberia, was created in 1986 by a group of young boys of a dozen years, supported by a professor, Sergey Glukhikh.
It is principally composed with children from 10 to 16 years old. Ancient older members stay sometimes a little longer or come back punctually for bring their experience. But in general, they leave the place to the youngest according to their school pressures. Over the years the success of the group was only growing. Its members (in personal title or in group) were many times finalist or laureates of the most prestigious competitions and demonstrations: the "Slavonic Bazaar", the junior Eurovision, "Gold domes", the "gold cockerel", "Saturday Demetrius", etc. They are also often at the head of the "Hit Parade Five +", very known in Russia.
In August 2010, the first Robinzon tour in France was very promising. The summer of 2011 saw them returning for a new tour which confirmed the excellent impression in 2010.
Lack of funds we were unable to repeat this experience in 2012, much to the disappointment of many friends they had made in France among the people of "business" and among those who them met with more or less long time.
We hope to do come next summer, the new composition of the group, also talented, composed of new recruits in training since two years. It will likely be assisted by former members of the group that studies do not preclude participation in the group.
- Des sponsors, mécènes, donateurs particuliers.*
- Des communes, villages de vacances, comités de fêtes, salles de spectacles, associations locales, etc… désireuses d'organiser un concert.**
- Des écoles de musique ou groupes musicaux souhaitant bâtir des échanges avec la Russie.
- Un interprète bénévole dans chaque région.
- Un imprimeur qui fournirait gratuitement les affiches et programmes (nombre limité).
- Des billets de trains pour les longs trajets.
- Un ou deux minibus (ou un autocar 15 places) en prêt pendant 3 semaines.
- Des propositions d’activités de loisirs offertes au groupe d’enfants et des souvenirs régionaux.